|3.4 XK140||Lavender Grey|
|Open Two Seater||Red|
|Left Hand Drive||Fawn|
|Max Hoffman, New York|
|24 January 1955||United States|
14 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 17 October 2023.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Eventhough a 140 SE model, this vehicle was NOT fitted with C-type cylinder head
Photos of A810815
Click slide for larger image. This car has 15 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (5)
Interior Photos (1)
Details Photos: Exterior (2)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
Restoration Photos: Start (2)
Restoration Photos: Metalwork (1)
Restoration Photos: Paint (1)
Restoration Photos: Engine (1)
Restoration Photos: Frame (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2023-10-17 22:11:15 | Alban writes:
2010 (around) : The car arrived from the US to the north of France.
- At reception, the car was in a light mettalic blue + black interior.
- Complete car, in need of a total restauration.
2010 : The 1st owner in France (Lorraine region - Nancy area) started a complete rebuild at that time :
- Long date Jaguar owner and restorer.
- Mechanical engineer & owner of a garage.
- French MOT (for the sale) : crystal clear.
2022 : The 2nd owner in France (Brittany region) has got the project to upgrade this car :
- 1st upgrade is to replace the wire wheels by plain wheels + spats.
- 2nd upgrade is to replace the original gearbox by a Toyota's one.
- 3rd upgrade is to add a Hardtop.
- 4th upgrade is to remove the foglamps.
- All the original parts will be kept aside.